We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website shall constitute your consent to any changes made. If you do not agree to the new or different terms, you should not use the Website.
© Copyright 2018, iMDsoft®. All rights reserved. This document, including the information herein, is proprietary to iMDsoft, and shall not be used or reproduced by any means or for any purpose, except by the written authorization of iMDsoft. MetaVision is protected by US patents 6322502; 7374535; 7778851; 7831450; 7848,935; 7899683; 8027846; 8600777; 8620678 and 8930213. Other patents are pending.
The contents of the iMDsoft website (the "Website") is for the purpose of information only. The description of products is no substitute for studying the instructions for use. All information and content on the iMDsoft website is non-committal, in particular the instructions for use. Only the instructions for use enclosed with the products should be heeded.
The contents of the Website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
iMDsoft does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Website. Reliance on any information provided in the Website is solely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
iMDsoft assumes no liability for the completeness and correctness of the information and content on the Website. iMDsoft reserves the right to change or update the information on its websites at any time without prior warning. This also applies to improvements and/or changes to the described products. iMDsoft obligations in terms of products and services are limited exclusively to the contractually agreed scope in each case. The Website does not contain any guarantee of properties or warranties of any kind.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM ANY OF THE FOREGOING, OUR TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, IF ANY, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT EXCEED $1,000 USD. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU.
If you use the iMDsoft Community ("Public Area"), you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. iMDsoft is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Area.
By using the Public Area, you agree not to take any of the following actions:
- Using the Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes intellectual property rights of others or the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by iMDsoft in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- After receiving a warning, continuing to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Posting the same note more than once or "spamming"; or
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Public Area or the Website, or which, in the judgment of iMDsoft, exposes iMDsoft or any of its customers or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Record the dialogue in public chat rooms
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication in the Public Area.
- Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the Website, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these Terms and Conditions.