iMDsoft Accessibility Arrangements
iMDsoft invests the utmost efforts and many resources to provide all its clients with equal, respectable, accessible, and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law and the regulations enacted thereunder, the company has made the necessary accessibility adjustments to ensure that a person with a disability may independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
Building Accessibility Arrangements
- Our contact information is referenced below.
Accessible Customer Service
- Accessible Telephone Center – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
Forms of contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 03-7682888
- Contact via the “contact” link on the website
- Contact by mail: Kiryat Atidim, P.O.B 58178, Tel Aviv 6158101
Need for Website Accessibility
- The June 2011 World Health Organization (WHO) Report on Disability estimated that there are a billion people with disabilities. Many of these disabilities can affect access to information technologies, and/or can benefit from the use of information technologies including the Web.
- Accessibility of the Web is of critical importance to people with disabilities around the world, including people with auditory, cognitive, physical, neurological, and visual disabilities, and is likewise important to those with accessibility needs due to aging.
- Providing accessible web content can also benefit people who do not have disabilities but who are experiencing situational barriers. For instance, when accessing the Web from devices with small screens or in low bandwidth situations, or when experiencing barriers due to language or literacy levels, accessibility solutions can also support improved access.
- iMDsoft is committed to ensuring equal access for people with disabilities. As potential customers and employees they are an important contributor to iMDsoft's business success and should not be excluded.
Information on Website Accessibility
- iMDsoft will meet its legal obligations as defined by the ADA/Section 508
- This site functions in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the greatest degree of compatibility with the Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patterns using a keyboard.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
Contact for requests and suggestions on improving accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to enhance accessibility to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to handle the problem as soon as possible and find a suitable solution.
Accessibility Coordinator at iMDsoft
- Name: Yoav Palit
- Phone: +972-3-768-2880
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE – Feb 12, 2020